Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm already thinking about what to do different, the same, and better for next year. I brought all of my binders home so I could reorganize, separate, and sort... all summer long.

I love watching the Big Bang Theory! I'm even gonna get a Sheldon poster I saw at Walmart and put it up next to my desk at school.

You may be wondering what did that previous statement have to do with thinking about next year, it seemed so random. Well, I was watching a rerun episode today on TBS and they showed some very bad use of science lab equipment and use of lab materials and equipment to play pranks. Including having drinks out in an area where other chemicals (quite dangerous I might add) were being used. Which got me to thinking, "Hmm... I bet I could use this episode to teach science safety next year." So I went on Youtube, good old youtube, and found the very 6 minutes and 22 seconds of the episode that I needed. Isn't the internet great! Thought I would attach for your enjoyment.


No comments:

Post a Comment